- Are you a passionate and talented teacher?
- Do you constantly strive to improve your teaching through coaching and feedback, incorporation of data, and whatever other resources you can find?
- Do you seek to be in a diverse and inclusive environment dedicated to equity and anti-racist practices in and outside of the classroom?
- Do you want to work in a public charter school that serves almost exclusively students of color and encourages enrollment of students with disabilities and ELL students?
- Are you looking for a high school culture that strikes the perfect balance of structure and freedom, where academic rigor drives all aspects of student life, and where constant recognition for hard work and effort is the norm?
If your answer is YES! to all of the above, MESA Charter High School might be the right place for you!